Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has
done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services
and custom development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for sharp, fast-paced learners who are motivated by
applying the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Supporting Spark executives and the vision in a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Providing key messaging and branding support through internal and external communications.
- Energizing daily tasks with your focus on connecting details to the big picture.
- Strengthening the organization’s leadership as you block and tackle distractions.
- Looking for ways to improve the experience of the leadership team through consistency, trust and professional performance.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Self-motivated and inspired by helping people.
- Anticipating and alleviating challenges before they become problems.
- A self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Attentive to detail and with a high bar on excellence.
- Looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
You’ll work well if you:
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- A background in administrative or executive support.
- A positive attitude and a passion for crafting customer experience.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with database management or usage.
- Know a little HTML.
- Social media management training.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.