Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the
Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing
what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing testing and
quality control for the code base of Rock RMS. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying
the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Creating innovative solutions to solve the needs of the fastest growing churches.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Pursuing excellence within the technical foundation of our open source community.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems.
- Are a self-learner and push yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience with ASP.Net Webforms using C#.
- Have used Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Are familiar with front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure VMs.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.