Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has
done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by applying industry best practices
and Rock knowledge to architect the next generation of features and custom technical solutions of Rock core code and
church clients. We’re looking for a meticulous, strategic-thinking, quick learner who is motivated to apply the latest
technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Architecting innovative solutions to solve the needs of the fastest growing churches.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Working with the product owner to collaborate on technical direction.
- Helping to determine the go-forward technical direction to move from Webforms to an updated solution based on ASP.Net Core.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar on excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Look for elegance and simplicity in complex problems.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience architecting software solutions with a .Net tech stack.
- Have experience with ASP.Net Webforms using C#.
- Have used Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Are familiar with front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with Vue.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.