Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the
Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing
what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing churches in the Rock
community with an excellent customer experience and high-quality product training through carefully crafted
presentations to small groups of church staff.
- Investing in the next generation of Rock Stars who are capable of crafting solutions for their ministry’s needs.
- Building elegant presentations to showcase the simplicity and power of Rock RMS.
- Connecting with talented technicians as they learn the ins and outs and whys of Rock.
- Helping develop and present extended training curriculum and classes according to demand.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems in strategic and elegant ways.
- Are a self-learner and push yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Love connecting with people through clear and authentic communication.
- Have experience with CRM or ERP software solutions.
- Have a natural flair for clear communication and easy to understand presentations.
- Are an experienced technical trainer.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with ASP.Net Webforms using C#.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.