Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds
of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services and custom
development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the latest technologies to
impact this world for the better.
This position requires a unique blend of strong technical skills and an aptitude for design. Both are equally essential to the
tasks at hand and our small team will rely on you to set the bar for the highly technical, beautifully designed Rock web experience.
- Creating web solutions for the most innovative churches in America.
- Moving the Rock RMS community web properties forward in design and usability.
- Helping to develop creative solutions to empower the Rock Community and speed the adoption of Rock. Think of yourself as the maker of superheroes.
- Contributing to technology that changes lives, seriously… what you do is that important.
You'll fit right in if you:
- Are a generalist with expertise in a few areas.
- Have been described as a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Have an attention to detail and a high bar for excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
You'll work well if you:
- Have extensive experience with Bootstrap, CSS, Less and jQuery.
- Possess a deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Live with passion for design.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with video editing.
- Know something about React.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net / C#.
- Can quote from any Star Wars Episode (except Episode I of course).
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. In addition to your application we’d love to see supplemental
content that shows some of your previous work (e.g. GitHub profile, Stack Overflow activity, portfolio, sample projects, etc.).
We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.
Apply for This Position