Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has
done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing core code development,
consulting services and custom development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated
by applying the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Creating innovative solutions to solve the needs of the fastest growing churches.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Contributing to technology that changes lives, seriously… what you do is that important.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Have an attention to detail and have a high bar on excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience with ASP.Net Webforms using C#. (We know, Webforms is old school. But hang with us, we‘re working on
a plan to move Rock a new technology and we need your help.)
- Have used Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Are familiar with front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with Vue.js.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. In addition to your application we’d love to see supplemental
content that shows some of your previous work (e.g. GitHub profile, Stack Overflow activity, portfolio, sample projects,
etc.). We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.