Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted
by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services and custom development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Supporting staff IT needs.
- Supporting Rock Cloud hosted SaaS model.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems with simple elegant solutions.
- Are a self-learner and push yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience providing full IT support from Windows desktops to networks and servers in a small office environment.
- Have experience supporting a team of programmers and technical solution providers.
- Have experience with Office 365, Zoom, Dropbox, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Azure, 1Password, Meraki, MFA and PBXs.
- Have knowledge of desktop, server and network security.
- Have excellent communication skills and a heart for ministry.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with Git.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.