Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God
has done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services and
custom development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the latest
technologies to impact this world for the better.
This position requires a unique blend of strong technical skills and an aptitude for design. Both are equally essential to
the tasks at hand and our small team will rely on you to set the bar for the highly technical, beautifully designed Rock
- Creating web solutions for the most innovative churches in America.
- Moving the Rock RMS community web properties forward in design and usability.
- Helping to develop creative solutions to empower the Rock Community and speed the adoption of Rock. Think of yourself
as the maker of superheroes.
- Contributing to technology that changes lives, seriously… what you do is that important.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are a generalist with expertise in a few areas.
- Have been described as a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Have an attention to detail and a high bar for excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have extensive experience with Bootstrap, CSS, Less and jQuery.
- Possess a deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Live with passion for design.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with video editing.
- Have experience with Vue.js.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net / C#.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. In addition to your application we’d love to see supplemental
content that shows some of your previous work (e.g. GitHub profile, Stack Overflow activity, portfolio, sample
projects, etc.). We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.