Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the
Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing
what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing churches in the Rock
community with excellent customer service and best in class technical solutions for their ministry challenges. We’re
looking for a strategic-thinking, customer service-oriented, quick learner who is motivated by connecting people with
- Connecting with churches in the Rock community from the early stages of interest in Rock through migration,
implementation, customization, support and more.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to share technical solutions with the whole community.
- Coordinating a team of talented technicians as they apply their skills to meet client needs.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems in strategic and elegant ways.
- Are a self-learner and push yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience applying technical solutions to tactical problems.
- Are familiar with SQL, HTML, CSS, and Liquid.
- Have extensive experience with CRM or ERP software solutions.
- Have a natural flair for clear communication and connecting with people.
For Bonus Points:
- Have knowlege of Rock RMS.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.