Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has
done and we believe He’s just getting started.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help power a cutting-edge non-profit into a bright future? We
are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical resource manager. This position is a key hire that will
allow our team to take Rock RMS to the next level by providing guidance, motivation and technical expertise to the
development team members.
- Managing 10-12 technicians with skillsets ranging from C# development, to UI/UX, QA and dev ops, documentation, infrastructure and more.
- Managing core Rock RMS technical projects throughout the execution phase to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline, in conjunction with other technical project managers.
- Coordinating various stakeholders and technical team members during project phases from initial development through migration, implementation, customization and support.
- Communicating proactively with all those involved to provide accountability, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
- Building and developing the technicians on the team toward a growth mindset, increasing technical skills and other professional benchmarks.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are eager to take ownership of projects and show initiative.
- Love solving complex problems in strategic and simple ways.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Value investing in people as individuals and coaching them into a high functioning team.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with project and resource management, especially with technical teams.
- Have experience with CRM or ERP software solutions.
- Are trained in Six Sigma methodology.
- Are familiar with Asana and/or Harvest Forecast.
- Know the tenets and benefits of Agile project management.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with Vue.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.