Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has
done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by applying industry best practices
and Rock knowledge to architect the next generation of features and custom technical solutions of Rock core code and
church clients. We’re looking for a meticulous, strategic-thinking, creative, quick learner who is motivated to apply
the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Architecting simple and elegant user experiences for our innovative technical solutions to solve the needs of the fastest growing churches.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Working closely with the core product owner and architect to make the complex simple and beautiful.
- Extending and documenting the UI/UX standards of Rock RMS.
- Directing the application of core UI/UX standards in all core and custom projects.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar on excellence.
- Are a driven creative who is curious about new ways to solve complex problems.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Are the type of person who loves to collaborate with a team then head back to your desk to get it done.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have extensive experience applying user interface and user experience best practices.
- Have extensive experience front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Have developed previous UI/UX style guides.
- Are familiar with CRM and ERP solutions.
- Are never satisfied with the status quo.
For Bonus Points:
- Have a background in graphic design.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.