Rock Master Class
Do you want to set your whole organization up for success with Rock? Are you looking for an intense,
in-depth training program that will take you from ChMS status quo to superhero? Our Rock Master
Class program is just the combination of classroom learning and hands-on training you need to boost your skillset,
and supercharge your team.
What To Expect
Three full days of personalized, deep training tailored to your Rock administration needs. Expect to be in class from
8:30 am to 5:00 pm each day with a break for lunch. You'll want to plan your travel accordingly so you don't miss out on any
critical training. No matter which class you select, you can count on the same core-team-developed training standards and materials at every class.
Small Format Master Classes
- Designed for your organization's top Rock admins.
- Small class sizes limited to 20 people.
- Always held at Spark Development Network headquarters in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Taught by the Rock core development team that built the training program.
- Scheduled just a few times a year, these classes are available infrequently.
- Priced at $1,500 per person.
Large Format Master Classes
- Designed for your whole Rock team.
- Large class sizes for up to 50 people.
- Located near you! This class is on the move - request to host one yourself, or find one nearby.
- Taught by core-team-licensed instructors with BEMA Information Technologies.
- Scheduled most frequently, these classes are available on a regular basis.
- Priced at $750 per person.
Still have questions?
No problem. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fill you in.