Rock Experience 2016
This second annual Rock conference is one experience you don't want to miss! Here's why:
- Get the latest on the state of Rock and the Spark Development Network.
- See the unveiling of Rock’s 6.0 features and learn how you can apply them at your church.
- Meet up with other organizations using Rock to share best practices and tips.
- Get to know the various external partners who can help you super-charge your Rock implementations.
- Meet Rock's core team and help collaborate on upcoming features.
Rock Experience is a 2-day conference on Wednesday, August 24 at 8:30 am through Thursday, August 25. We don't want to waste your
time with the inevitable third day. You know, that half-day of non-essential information you probably skip to head to the
airport anyway. These are two full days, packed with relevant sessions and breakout groups from beginning to end. In fact,
we're providing lunch and dinner at the conference to maximize our time together and allow you to focus on the content and
building relationships. So be sure to book your travel arrangements so that you arrive Tuesday evening and leave Friday morning
to maximize your experience.
The conference is at Bel Air Church, 16221 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California, 90049-1126. If you are flying in, Los
Angeles International Airport and Burbank Bob Hope Airport will be closest commercial airports.
You! Our primary audience will be for Rock Power-Users and Administrators, and there will be something for
all skill levels. Expect to learn a lot of best practices from other churches, and we want to hear from you!
Conference price is $399 which includes lunch and dinner for both days.
Still have questions? See our FAQ page.
If you have additional questions please don’t hesitate to send them to