Rock Experience 2017
This third annual Rock conference is one experience you don't want to miss! Here's why:
- Get the latest on the state of Rock and the Spark Development Network.
- See a walk thru Rock's 7.0 features and find out what's coming in v8.0.
- Be among the first to find out what features are coming next.
- Meet up with other organizations using Rock to share best practices and tips.
- Get to know the various external partners who can help you super-charge your Rock implementations.
- Meet Rock's core team and help collaborate on upcoming features.
The Rock Experience is a two-day conference on Monday, August 28 through Tuesday, August 29. We don't want to waste your
time with the inevitable third day. You know, that half-day of non-essential information you probably skip to head to the
airport anyway. These are two full days, packed with relevant sessions and breakout groups from beginning to end. In fact,
we're providing lunch and dinner at the conference to maximize our time together and allow you to focus on the content and
building relationships. So be sure to book your travel arrangements so that you arrive Sunday evening and leave Wednesday morning
to maximize your experience.
The conference is at Willow Creek Community Church, 67 Algonquin Rd, South Barrington, IL 60010.
If you are flying in, O'Hare International Airport and Chicago Midway International Airport are the closest commercial airports.
You! Our primary audience will be for Rock Power-Users and Administrators, and there will be something for
all skill levels. Expect to learn a lot of best practices from other churches, and we want to hear from you!
Early bird conference price is $349 which includes lunch and dinner for both days. The price will increase
to $399 on June 1, so make sure you reserve your ticket soon!
Still have questions? See our FAQ page.
If you have additional questions please don’t hesitate to send them to